Top 6 Services that Wills4Less Do
When it comes to professional will writing and probate service provider, you can rely on Wills4Less.
Wills4Less is a professional and reliable company that ensures their client that they will be receiving the important document that they are willing to have. This company will assist you to have your will to be written simple, affordable, and secure. They also offer a secure storage for your will – and that is for free! For this company, their clients are the core of the services that they offer as well as the foundation that trusted them to this important document.
What Is the Importance of Making A Will?
To have this document will prevent complicated circumstances from happening like filing a dispute over your inheritance. Disputes are no longer new when talking about properties and inheritance. Instead of having a partial inheritance, individuals would challenge or take their blood relatives to court in hopes that they will be the sole heir, the properties, money, or others.
So, to prevent those movie-like- scenarios from happening, have a written legacy that states the rightful person to inherit your possessions. Aside from having your will to be written.
here are the following probate services that Wills4Less offers:
1. LPA or Lasting Power of Attorney – this document refers to the legal file that will allow a person to appoint his close friend or one of his family members to represent him if in case they lose their mental capacity. This document should be registered under the Office of the Public Guardian before the attorney that you have appointed represent you. There are 2 types of LPA: the (1) Lasting Power of Attorney Property and Affairs and the (2) Lasting Power of Attorney Health and Welfare.
2. Mortgages – Wills4Less has a professional and experienced team of mortgage consultants. They also offer secured loans, content insurance, life insurance, and remortgages.
3. Equity Release – even at 55, it is not too late for you to apply for a mortgage. Through equity release service, you will enjoy your retirement years without worrying any financial doubts. You can
4. Funeral Plans – a prepaid plan will help ensure that you will have the funeral that you really want. This plan will also avoid putting your family into a financial burden. Getting a funeral plan doesn’t follow that you wish for death to come now. It is a good way of avoiding burden to your family and ensuring that you will rest peacefully.
5. Inheritance Tax – making an early arrangement for this will help the owner to make the most of the inheritance tax exemptions and reliefs if in case the estate exceeds the tax threshold once he or she died.
6. Storage – wills are precious documents that must be kept with care. His company has a safe storage that will ensure that it is stored in a secure, fire-resistant, and lockable location. Their storage is the safest place to store your will to protect it from those hands who wanted to tamper it.
If you are looking for the company that will help you write your will, then you should only have it from the best probate service provider Wills4Less.